AQUATIC ENERGY LLC
Waste water treatment, food processing equipment, electrical
Aquatic Energy LLC has discontinued it's operation in Roanoke, LA and has comissioned us to sell it's assets at auction. Food processing equipment, water purification systems, electrical, hydraulic systems, lab equipment. Online Bidding Link is on right.
Began: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM CDT
Location: 15421 Farm Supply Road, Roanoke, LA 70581
Began: Monday, June 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM CDT
Ended: Monday, June 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM CDT
Location: 15421 Farm Supply Road, Roanoke, LA 70581
· Ashbrook Corp, size 1 Mark II, Klampress, no KP5169, 3 hp, 1728 rpm, 230/460v, 3ph, rated for 50 gpm sludge, 800 lbs, (dry) per hr. 1 meter wide working area (refurbished)
· 2010 Polin Pro Bake oven/ dryer, model ROTO8095
· Custom built Movitrac mixer, model LTE-B, (never used)
· Expander/Extruder, stainless table w/ electrical box (unused)
· Skid containing transesterifition unit – used for degumming of vegetable oils in 30+ gallon batches
· Reimers electric steam boiler, model RHH200, tubing & piping for steam & hot water
· 2 - Gaumer Process 3 phase control boxs
· Many Square D Brand 1 and 3 phase electrical panel boards, transformers, control centers and related equipment
· Tower Tech water chiller, model TTMT-72-119 w/ Baldor-Reliance electric motor, control panel & piping
· Several Power Hydraulics power units w/Baldor Reliancer 5hp electric motor (some with control panels)
· 2 - Power Hydraulics power unit w/ Leeson 5hp electric motor and RM-08-42 heat exchanger
· Baldor Super E hydraulic power unit
· 2 – Megatron water disinfection systems, UV lights, flowmeters & control panels, 60 gpm
· 2 - Gaumer Process heat exchangers
· Air processing system, 2 air compressors, 120 gallon tank, control panel, Nomonox purifier system
· Jenway spectrophotometer, model 6320D
· Thermo Fisher Biofuge, Category 75005184
· Thermo Scientific fume hood
· IKA temperature bath, model HB10, (unused)
· Buchi rotovapor, model R205 w/ B490 heating bath
· Fisher Isotemp recirculating chiller (unused)
· Lab style chemical storage cabinet
· Water temp, air pressure, steam pressure and water flow alarm system panel
· 14 sheets of stainless steel grating
· Several 10’ hi density polyurethane paddle wheels with stands, some with hydraulic motors
· 29 pipe stands
· Moyno rotation pump w/ Nord Gear electric motor
· Lightnin rotation mixer, model X5P75
· Sandpiper diaphragm water pump, model 99347
· Mac model 30-50 bagger
· 3 lots of approx 380 linear ‘ of 1 ½ steel water pipe, insulation and valves
· Approx 380 linear ‘ of 1’ steel steam pipe w/ insulation and valves
· Campbell Hausfeld 60 gallon air compressor
· 2 – 20,000 gallon water tanks with filters
· 5000 gallon fiberglass tank w/ cone shaped bottom, ladder and stand
· 3 - 1000 gallon poly tanks
· 900 gallon 316L stainless steel horizontal pressure vessel, rated 185 psi, mfg. Nolte Corp, NB # 2132, 60” diameter x 6’TT
· 900 gallon fiberglass clarifier w/ steps
· 500 gallon fiberglass tank (unused)
· 500 gallon poly tank
· 300 gallon poly tank
· 12 x 18 portable building
· 98 Ford F250 supercab pickup, V8, automatic transmission
· Miscellaneous related equipment, refrigerators, office chairs, a wide variety of tools and shop items
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE NOTICE:
All Internet and onsite bidders attending this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby
1. BUYER REGISTRATION: Everyone wishing to register must furnish the auction company with name, address, phone number drivers license number, bank information and credit card number.
2. PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day (June 26, 2012) by cash, or cashier’s check. An irrevocable bank letter guaranteeing payment must accompany ALL company or personal checks, NO EXCEPTIONS. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier’s check, personal check or wire transfer. Internet buyers must make full settlement and payment within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction via credit card or wire transfer.
3. Everything is being sold AS IS – WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
4. Merchandise becomes the buyers’ responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it “SOLD”. Neither the auction company nor it’s sellers shall be liable for theft, damage or destruction of items.
5. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury, death and/or property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
6. This list is subject to additions and deletions. Despite our efforts to avoid withdrawal of items from the sale list, we do not assume responsibility for items being withdrawn from sale.
7. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases.
8. Internet buyers fee is 13%. Onsite buyers fee is 10%
9. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE — In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
10. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY—Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefor. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
11. NOMINAL BIDS — If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer's decision shall be final and absolute. Any bid which is merely a fractional or nominal advance may be rejected by the auctioneer.
12. RECORDS—The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
13. REMOVABLE OF MERCHANDISE: Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Everything must be removed from the sale site by Thursday, July 5th at 4PM – NO EXCEPTIONS. Check out days will be Tuesday through Thursday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Sunday excuded. All Rigging Companies must have insurance bonds in auction company’s possession prior to any removal. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased.