We will be selling for Beauregard Parish Police Jury, School Board, Sheriff’s Department and City of DeRidder as well as area contractors, farmers, lending institutions and individuals. Consignments are welcome. If you have items you would like to include in this auction contact us as soon as possible in order to get your items in our advertising campaign.
Saturday July 23th
Auction Starts 9 am
This will be a drive thru type auction on the major in the main arena. There will be plenty of seats, fans, concessions and rest rooms close by.
Location: Beauregard Parish Covered Arena - 5515 US 190, DeRidder, LA 70634
We will be onsite to receive items starting Monday, July 18th thru Thursday, July 21st between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Everything must be onsite by Thursday, July 21st at 4pm.
All cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, RVs, 4 wheelers and ATVs MUST have current titles registered in the seller's name. All boats MUST have current registration with the Department of Wildlife & Fisheries. These titles and registrations MUST accompany these items to the sale site at time of consignment. We can not accept double transfers!
INTERNET BIDDING AVAILABLE ON MAJOR ITEMS - CLICK HERE TO GO TO INTERNET BIDDING SITE FOR REGISTRATION AND BIDDING INFO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day by cash, credit card or check. NO EXCEPTIONS. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier's check, personal check or wire transfer.
2. Everything is being sold AS IS - WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
3. Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or it's sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
4. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
5. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale Tax EXEMPTION Certificate bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses do not exempt you from sales tax on non vehicle purchases.
6. A buyer's fee of 10% will be added to all purchases.
INFORMATION ON HOUSE THAT IS BEING SOLD "TO BE MOVED" AT THE BEAUREGARD PARISH AUCTION.
This house belongs to the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury and is located at 1110 Pithon Street in Lake Charles, La. The house being sold “TO BE MOVED”, it is in Lake Charles but will be auctioned off at noon at the Beauregard Parish Government Surplus Auction on Saturday, June 23rd . There is no reserve or minimum price on the house.
Terms of the sale are as follows:
The structure included in this bid is as follows: three (3) bedroom/two (2) bath house (2,297sq. ft. total with 2,045 sq. ft. living). Access to the house may be obtained by contacting Mr. Kerry House at (337) 721-3650 during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
The following stipulations will apply to the sale of the house:
The successful bidder will be responsible for all costs related to the moving the house, and said house must be moved within four (4) weeks of bid award. The successful bidder will be responsible to obtain any necessary permits to move the house from Parish property.
The house will be sold as is with no expressed or implied warranty. Disconnection of all electrical, plumbing, insulation, and structural integrity of the house will be the sole responsibility of the successful bidder, including the cleanup of all debris and trash associated with the house. The two oak trees located on the property, one on the Northeast side of the structure and one on the Southeast side of the structure are to remain on the property and shall not be disturbed or damaged throughout any process of moving the house. Contractors or employees are not allowed to park their vehicles or equipment beneath the trees. The trimming of any tree limbs is prohibited. It will be the responsibility of the successful bidder to select a route in which to remove the house from the premises and in the event roadside electrical lines need to be moved or access is needed through adjacent properties, the contractor shall be responsible for making those arrangements. Any damages and liability incurred during access on the adjacent property will be the responsibility of the successful bidder to repair.
The successful bidder may have to split the house into sections in order to safely remove it from Parish property.
The high bidder will be required to sign an agreement at the time of sale. All terms of this agreement are agreed upon by said bidder and said bidder agrees to protect, indemnify, exonerate, and hold harmless, Pedersen & Pedersen Auctions, Inc, the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury and its Departments, from any and all claims for any natural or legal person, firm, corporation, partnership, entity, or anyone acting whatsoever made against them resulting from, arising from, connected from, growing out of and/or incidental damages from the sale of the above mentioned house or its moving.